Comments from Guests
Thanks to all guests who visited since we opened in 2017! We are encouraged by your feedback and kind reviews.
Here are a few comments from our guests:
- Thank you for creating this welcoming, peaceful, lovely little haven. It was a delightful respite for us during our busy weekend.
- What a beautiful expression of "radical hospitality" in the heart of the this city -- every detail of this place is perfectly planned to bring rest to weary travelers. Thank you for opening your home to us and for your continued friendship through the years! "You have been a refuge for the poor; a refuge for the needy in his distress, a shelter from the storm and a shade from the heat" Isaiah 25:4
- We enjoyed our stay at Hymnsinger. It was clean and cozy. We enjoyed our visit to Waco to see Magnolia Market. Good memories created.
- Such a wonderful place. My family loved it. We still got to experience Baylor homecoming but staying here felt like a vacation!
- Thank you for all the kindness and the amazing, amazing suite upstairs. We are here all the way from El Paso, Texas, with our 3 small kids and you have made the stay so awesome. We will miss it. Ha!
- We had such a wonderful time at The Hymnsinger House - so comfy and the perfect weekend home! The suite had everything and more. We will be back!
- This was the perfect place for our family of four to get some much needed rest as we head out on our mission to Mexico. God bless.
- What a lovely and comfortable stay we had! Thank you for your hospitality. I second the recommendation for pancakes at World Cup Cafe. All their food was delicious.
- Absolute best place to relax! We had so much fun and can't wait to come back. Thanks for everything!
- Thank you so much for having us. Everything was perfect. The continental breakfast was delicious. Hymnsinger House is a perfect location, close to everything.
- You've made a cozy nest with everything we need to be comfy -- even with the rain! We thoroughly enjoyed exploring Waco.
- Your place feels so homey and cozy. We had just what we needed to enjoy our stay. Thank you for being so thoughtful and making it easy to vacation!
- We sure do enjoy staying at Hymnsinger. It's always fresh and clean. Such a nice quiet retreat. See you again!
- What a wonderful and blessed time your little Hymnsinger gave us during our time in Waco. Your thoughtfulness to detail and gracious hospitality will surely bring us back again!
- We loved staying here! It truly felt like a home away from home. You thought of so many small details that made our stay more comfortable! We will definitely recommend this place to friends and family!
- We are so happy we found this place. It's a hidden gem. We loved our stay. Thank you for your hospitality.
- This was the coziest B&B we've every experienced in Texas! Thank you so much. We will be back!
- We have thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Hymnsinger House! It is so beautiful and clean. We love all the delicate detail you put into the 2nd floor. Our trip to Waco has not disappointed! We will be back and we want to stay with you again.
- We absolutely loved our stay in the 2nd Floor Room with Loft. The room had every need for a lengthy visit. We hope to visit here again in the future.
- Enjoyed my stay very much. Everything was delightful. Will come again and will surely recommend.
- Our stay in your upstairs suite was wonderful. You provided all the comforts of home.
- We enjoyed our stay at the Hymnsinger House! Everything is spotlessly clean and precious... and the breakfast scones are so yummy! Thank you!
- We had a fun, relaxing getaway... everything was perfect.
- This was a perfect "home base" for our quick visit. Delicious pastries and comfy stay. We can't wait to stay here on our next visit!
- This is a wonderful place! Thank you for sharing it with us and we hope to see you again!
- It was a perfect place to stay. Thoroughly enjoyed it -- only wish we could have stayed longer.
- Thanks for everything. The stay was wonderful - loved the room!! You had every thing covered.
- Thank you so much! Our stay was wonderful! We celebrated our one year anniversary. This was perfect!
- We loved our stay and you have a lovely place. Perfect to celebrate our 35th wedding anniversary.
- Thank you for everything. Such a great place to stay and feel at home.
- We had a great time and WILL be back!
- Visiting Waco is such a lovely experience! The Hymnsinger House is so warm and charming and we can't wait to return. Besides the stay, food, shopping and overall visit, the people of Waco is what makes it so special. Everyone is so kind and welcoming.
- Thank you so much for making our visit so special! We had everything we needed and loved our room! You have a gorgeous home and guest house.
- Thanks so much for making our Waco stay so pleasant! We enjoyed meeting you and discovering Hymnsinger House. Breakfast was treat!
- This was absolutely beyond our expectations! Perfect place for our short getaway and work on our church council. Thank you for your great hospitality. Your gift touches lives.
- Thank you for a wonderful stay in Waco! The room was perfect, your recommendations were spot on, and your location is central to everything! Five stars for sure. Thank you for your hospitality.
- Such a lovely B&B!
- My mom and I thoroughly enjoyed staying here during our girls trip to Waco. We love the decor and all the thought you put into the details on the second floor. Thank you!
- The Hymnsinger House is such a restful and joyful place. We loved getting special family time before school starts.
- We love Waco! We spent the whole day exploring the town! Waco has some of the nicest people and everyone had great recommendations.
- Our room and stay was absolutely warming, cozy and comfortable. We definitely plan to come back! Highly recommend and plan to tell friends/family about this B&B.
- Thank you for a clean room in which you thought about everything we would need! Enjoyed our room - cozy and wonderful! I would recommend anytime!
- Thank you for this beautiful annointed and peaceful home we stayed in! This truly is a special home!
- Hymnsinger... A lovely place to connect with the peace, joy and love song of Heaven!
- Our stay in the Hymnsinger House was the perfect getaway to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. We were taken with the smart design and the thoughtfulness given to every detail. We were also pleased with the clear and thorough communication. The World Cup Cafe was wonderful and the service was so friendly. Just perfect!
- Your place is a little sanctuary... away from the maddening crowd... yet close enough to enjoy all Waco has to offer. Love all the barn wood you've used... and thanks for the delicious pastries. A great home away from home.
- Thanks for allowing us to stay in your fantastic carriage house! We are from Raleigh, NC visiting our Dallas friends and together we took over the whole house. It was perfect! And of course we ate at The Raleigh and enjoyed the river walk. Fabulous!
- Cozy, homey, beautiful and on top of it...so very clean! We love this place and will recommend it highly. We really enjoyed Waco and hope to be back and know where we'll be staying.
- Thank you for providing such a peaceful place to decompress! My husband and I are grateful for your hospitality.
- Thank you for a wonderful stay! We loved eating at D's Mediterranean Grill! The room was so quaint, cozy and quiet! Such a retreat from our daily life :)
- Thank you for such a nice oasis in the City of Waco! We loved staying here! So clean and well though out -- we appreciated it all.
- What a wonderful experience. Your guest house is perfect. Enjoyed every minute of our stay. You thought of everything!
- Thanks for your info about Waco!
- Thank you so much for the wonderful accommodations - you thought of everything. Mom loved her stay!
- Your place is awesome! I will definitely be recommending friends to come and enjoy it as well. Enjoyed meeting you as well.
- I travel over 200 nights a year for work. Hymnsinger House is my top pick from the past five years. Immaculate cleaning, amenities, decoration, design.
- We had such a great time here in Waco and felt right at home at the Hymnsinger House. We hope to come again next year.
- Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful guest house with us. We've had a wonderful time in Waco!!
- Thank you very much for a wonderful stay! I truly appreciated all the wonderful touches.
- What a delightful stay!! The Hymnsinger House was clean, comfortable, and a lovely place to stay... we'll be back!! Thanks for the great recommendations on dinner places.
- My husband and I stayed here for our 6th wedding anniversary. We really enjoyed our stay here. The room is cute and clean and the house is close to everything. We will definitely recommend our friends and family to stay here. Thank you!
- Wow, we loved the room, super cozy! What a great town you have here. Thanks for the hospitality - we'll be back!
- What a charming place you've created! It was just perfect for our family of 6. Our children loved every detail as did we! Thank you for providing everything we could have possibly needed. See you next time!
- Everything was perfect! you truly have a lovely bed and breakfast. I will be sure to pass along your info to my friends who have Waco on their travel list!
- We really enjoyed our stay at Hymnsinger House. We were quite impressed with the thoughtfulness put into all the details of the room including the toiletries, "kitchen area" utensils and tools like scissors, full length mirror, the decor, the cleanliness, and the covered carport. We will definitely book again and tell friends about our nice stay.
- This B&B room is a 10 Star! Thank you so much! Quiet, great bed and bedding, awesome shower, perfect temperature.
- Thank you so much for a lovely, lovely stay! Mom and I feel so relaxed after being so well taken care of this weekend. It's the most beautiful place we've ever stayed. We loved your attention to detail at every turn! We will definitely be recommending Hymnsinger House to our friends and family visiting Waco and we will be back!
- Thank you for making our inaugural visit to Waco a great success. Hymnsinger House is lovely, thoughtfully appointed room and comfortable! Meeting you and chatting was a real plus and getting an insider's info on the city. Our lunch at World Cup was yummy and we made a big dent in our gift list at their Fair Trade Market. Everything was lovely!
- Thank you so much for everything - the place is lovely and we had a fantastic time!
- Your B&B is lovely and added to my wonderful visit to Waco! I love your house and dog! Good luck with the B&B.
- Thank you again for allowing us to stay at Hymnsinger House during our recent stay in Waco. We were comfortable and blessed in our darling downstairs room. Your gift of hospitality is greatly appreciated. Perhaps we will get to stay again one day.
- Thank you for creating Hymnsinger House. Thanks for the local scoop on Waco. I loved my stay -- next time it will be longer!
- Thank you so much for a wonderful stay - we don't want to leave! We plan on bringing a group later so they too can enjoy Hymnsinger House! Thanks again.
- Thank you for the perfect place for our girls' getaway.
- Thank you very much. It was a quiet, cozy, comfortable environment while we were here for family business. We would certainly stay here again in the future.
- Thank you for providing such a comfy home-away-from-home. Your bed and breakfast is darling. We came to Waco to visit Magnolia at the Silos and your Bed and Breakfast sure captured a piece of that! If we visit Waco again we will stay at Hymnsinger! Thank you for all the great advice on things to do.
- This has been absolutely delightful! The room is beautiful and very inviting... Loved staying here and will gladly recommend it.
- We loved our time in your beautiful B&B! It was the perfect set-up, beautifully decorated and we had everything we needed! The scones and cinnamon rolls were amazing.
Please visit our listings on Trip Advisor, Google, Facebook and Yelp for more reviews.